Have you ever gone to search for your remote control only to find that it’s lost in the abyss that is your couch cushions? We’ve all been there. And in moments like these, we’re thankful for universal remotes. But if you’ve ever tried to program one of these bad boys, you know that it can be a bit of a pain. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of RCA universal remote codes with 4 digits for you. So the next time you’re searching for your remote, you’ll be able to just whip out this handy list and get back to watching TV in no time.
If you have an RCA universal remote, you can use it to control any television with a corresponding three-digit code. Here is a list of codes for popular brands:
000 – Samsung
001 – LG
002 – Sony
003 – Vizio
004 – TCL
005 – Hisense
006 – Sharp
How to Use a Universal Remote Control
There are two ways to use a universal remote control with an RCA TV: code search and direct entry.
Code search is the easiest way to set up your remote, and it should be your first choice. To use code search:
1. Press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote until the button blinks twice.
2. Enter the code 9-9-1. The button will blink twice again.
3. Press and release the “Power” button on the remote.
4. Point the remote at your TV and press and release the “CH+” button repeatedly until your TV turns off.
5. Once your TV turns off, press and release the “Setup” button on your remote.
6. You can now use your remote control! If you have any problems, try repeating these steps or try one of the other methods below.
Direct entry is also fairly easy, but it requires you to know which 4-digit code to use for your specific TV model number. To find out which code to use:
1. Look up your TV’s model number in the RCA Universal Remote Codes List Digit – GenTwenty article (linked above).
2. Find the 4-digit code associated with your TV’s model number in the list provided in that article.
3a. If your TV has a 4-digit model number starting with 1, 3, or
To use an RCA universal remote control, you will first need to identify the code for your specific device. The RCA website provides a comprehensive list of codes for different types of devices. Once you have found the code for your device, follow these instructions:
1. Press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote control until the red light blinks twice.
2. Enter the code for your device using the number buttons on the remote control.
3. Press and hold the “Power” button on the remote control until your device turns off.
The Different Types of Universal Remote Codes
Three different types of codes can be used with a universal remote: manufacturer’s code, device code, and four-digit code.
The manufacturer’s code is a specific code that is assigned to each TV brand. This code must be entered into the remote for it to work with the TV. The device code is also specific to each TV brand and must be entered into the remote. The four-digit code is a generic code that can be used with any TV brand.
To find the manufacturer’s code for your TV, consult the list in the back of your universal remote’s instruction manual. To find the device code for your TV, turn on the TV and press and hold the “Setup” button on your remote until the red light on the remote blinks twice. Enter the four-digit code for your TV.
RCA Universal Remote Codes List 4 Digit
If you have an RCA universal remote that has four digits in the code list, you can use the following codes to control your TV. These codes are for newer TVs that use the HDCP copy protection standard.
This code is for TVs that use the HDCP copy protection standard. If you have a TV that uses this standard, you will need to
If you have an RCA universal remote and you’re looking for the codes to control your TV, we have a list of them for you. The most common code sets are 4 digits long, but there are also 3-digit and 5-digit codes.
Here’s the list of 4-digit codes:
These should work for most TVs. If they don’t, try one of the other code sets.
use this code to control it with your RCA universal remote.
This code is also for TVs that use the HDCP copy protection standard. If you have a TV that uses this standard, you will need to use this code to control it with your RCA universal remote.
How to Program an RCA Universal Remote Without a Code
If you have an RCA universal remote, you can program it without a code by following these steps:
1. Locate the “Code Search” button on your remote. This is usually located near the top of the remote.
2. Press and hold the “Code Search” button for several seconds until the indicator light on the remote turns on.
3. Find a code in the RCA code list that corresponds to your device. The code list can be found in the instructions that came with your remote or online at RCA’s website.
4. Enter the code on your remote using the numeric keypad. The keypad is usually located at the bottom of the remote.
5. Press and hold the “Power” button on your remote until your device turns off. This indicates that your code has been successfully programmed into your remote.
To program an RCA universal remote without a code, you will need to access the device’s menu and find the “Code Search” or “Auto Code Search” option. Once you have found this option, press and hold the corresponding button on your remote until the LED light turns on. Then, use the keypad to enter the code that you want to use for your device. If the code is accepted, the LED light will turn off.
If you have an RCA universal remote, you can use it to control any TV that uses a 4-digit code. To find the code for your TV, simply look up the list of codes provided by RCA. Once you have the code, just enter it into your remote and you’ll be able to control your TV. It’s that simple! So if you’re looking for an easy way to control your TV, consider using an RCA universal remote.