AKKO is a leading global industrial automation solutions provider. We have a vacancy for an Associate Product Manager – Greenhouse to join our team in Oslo, Norway. The Associate Product Manager – Greenhouse will be responsible for developing and overseeing product marketing for AKKO’s greenhouse solutions products. In addition, the Associate Product Manager – Greenhouse will contribute to product strategy, market positioning, and product planning. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an Associate Product Manager?
An associate product manager is a role in the product management process that bridges the gap between early-stage ideation and fully developed product releases. As such, this role is important in ensuring that products align with business goals while meeting customer expectations. Associate product managers oversee a specific subset of products within an organization, typically working with teams across departments to ensure customer needs are met.
The associate product manager’s job entails identifying new opportunities and developing strategies to address customer feedback. Additionally, they help shape and prioritize products within the company, working towards creating a cohesive body of work for the entire team. In order to be successful as an associate product manager, it’s essential to have strong analytical skills and be able to work collaboratively with teammates.
The Role of an Associate Product Manager
An associate product manager is a key player in helping companies develop and market their products. The role of an associate product manager typically includes the following responsibilities:
– Conducting Market Research: In order to effectively develop and market a company’s products, the associate product manager must conduct extensive market research. This involves studying customer feedback, trends in the industry, and other factors to better understand the needs of consumers.
– Developing Product Requirements: After gathering information about consumers’ needs, the associate product manager must develop specific product requirements. These requirements should be based on what customers want and need, as well as what is feasible for the company to produce.
– Negotiating with Suppliers: In order to ensure that a company’s products meet customer demands, the associate product manager must negotiate with suppliers. This can involve discussing price points, delivery timelines, and other terms and conditions.
– Managing Product Development: Once product requirements are finalized, the associate product manager must oversee their development into a finished product. This may involve working with designers, engineers, and other team members to make sure that products meet customer expectations.
Responsibilities of an Associate Product Manager
An associate product manager is responsible for the success of a product within their assigned market. They are responsible for coming up with new products, developing and executing on product strategy, overseeing the development process, and representing the company in meetings and conversations with customers. Associate product managers also work closely with other departments within the company to ensure that their products align with overall business goals.
Associate Product Manager – at AKKO – Greenhouse
The associate product manager (APM) role at Akko is an integral part of the company’s success story. As an APM, you will have a hand in developing and launching new products across our diverse portfolio of solutions. You’ll also be responsible for ensuring that our products align with Akko’s strategic business goals.
As an APM, you will have a seat at the table when it comes to making decisions about which products to develop and launch. In addition to playing a key role in our day-to-day operations, you’ll represent Akko in discussions with customers and partners alike. The breadth and depth of your experience as an APM will play an important role in shaping how we approach our work.
In order to be successful as an APM, you need both technical expertise and business acumen. You must be able to think out of the box when it comes to product development and have strong relationships both inside and outside of our company. You should also be comfortable working
Qualifications for the Role of Associate Product Manager
As the associate product manager, you will be responsible for helping to define and deliver a range of products that meet the needs of AKKO’s customers. You will have in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services and take part in developing customer proposals, market research, and product strategy.
In order to be successful in this position, you should have at least five years’ experience as a product manager or marketing executive with responsibility for a product or services portfolio. You should also have strong analytical skills and good problem solving abilities. In addition, you should be able to work independently and demonstrate excellent communication and organizational skills.
If you are interested in applying for the associate product manager role at AKKO, please submit your resume and cover letter via our online application system.
How to Apply for the Position of Associate Product Manager
Associate Product Manager – AKKO
Are you passionate about product and want to play a role in shaping the future of AKKO? If so, associate product manager may be the right position for you. As associate product manager, you will work with other members of the product team to develop and deliver products that meet or exceed customer needs. You will need agile and technical skills, along with keen attention to detail, to succeed in this role.
To become an associate product manager at AKKO, start by crafting a resume that highlights your experience in product management. Next, research our current products and their associated customer needs. Finally, prepare marketing materials (e.g., presentations, user stories) that illustrate how your proposed solutions would improve customer experiences. If you have a background in engineering or another technical field, be sure to highlight it on your resume and during interviews.
If you are successful in meeting the requirements of this position and qualify for an interview, we look forward to hearing from you!
What are the Benefits of an Associate Product Manager Role?
An associate product manager is a highly skilled professional who helps define and achieve the company’s product goals. Here are some of the benefits to having an associate product manager in your organization:
1. Increased Productivity – With a clear goal and roadmap, an associate product manager can help increase productivity by ensuring that products are developed in a timely manner.
2. Better Products – Associate product managers work closely with the development team to create high-quality products that meet customer needs. This ensures that customers are happy, and retention rates are high.
3. Improved Customer Understanding – Associate product managers ensure that customers have a clear understanding of the features and functionality of products. This allows them to make informed decisions about which products to purchase.
4. Reduced Costs – Associate product managers are veryknowledgeable about customer needs, which means they can identify potential cost savings on products before they’re implemented. By doing this, businesses can save money on production costs as well as customer support costs.
If you’re looking to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment with a focus on driving customer value, then associate product management may be the right role for you. As an associate product manager at AKKO, you will help lead and manage the development of our products across multiple geographies. In this position, you will have direct interaction with customers and are responsible for developing roadmap plans that meet customer needs. With over 10 years of experience in product management and engineering roles, this is an exciting opportunity to bring your skills to market. Apply today!